You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
what is the biggest animal in the world knowen to man?
how many different speices of sea animals is there ?
will normal people ever be able to go to space?
Why do people need glasses? Why cant some people see properly?
what animal is the smartest , apart from humans ?
if we were given a wing cell from a bird , would we be able to fly ?
were would we die first.. mercury are neptune ?
what is the smallest animal knowen to man ?
What causes people to die of old age? Do they literally just stop or is there a chemical reason?
How do neurons in the brain communicate with each other?
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?