You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
How is it that you can picture things in your mind?
Why is the sea blue? :D
Does the moons gravitational pull have any effect on the earth’s orbit?
is fire one of the 3 states of matter? if not, what is it?
Is it possible for heliosphere’s of different solar systems to overlap if they are too close? or would they just merge
when we look at diagrams of the solar system, the planets are all in line, as though they are on a plate. Is it like
Which science do you prefer and why? Physics, Chemistry or Biology?
What is it that causes the galaxies to stay together? why don’t they just float apart?
What are shadows made of?
How likely do you think it is that we would come in
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?