You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
How realistic is the danger posed by solar storms on our modern technologies.
what is sciences best explaination of altruism?
what is the best hope for a alternative energy source to provide power in the future?
Have we reached the tipping point of positive feedback cycles to make the effects of global warming irreversible?
Are the “dark” theories Eg matter, energy, flow real measurable forces or are they a simply a way to name the yet
how big is the problem of antibiotics resistance?
How long until carbon based nano-technology becomes evalable?
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?