Welcome to I'm a Scientist Get me out of here!
About I’m a Scientist
I’m a Scientist is like school science lessons meet the X Factor! School students choose which scientist gets a prize of £500 to communicate their work.
Scientists and students talk on this website. They both break down barriers, have fun and learn. But only the students get to vote.
This zone is Calcium Zone. It has a range of scientists studying all different topics. Who gets the prize? YOU decide!
Get On Board!
Would I'm a Scientist be great at your school?
Get your teacher to sign up now by sending them this link -
- A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
- Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
- Why do cats always land on their feet?
- How do you measure the size of the Universe?
- Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
- Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- what car do you have
- Is Mount Vesuvius due to erupt soon?
- if people will invent time machines to bring people from the dead back will that disturb other people time traveling
- If the world was to be completely destroyed and another big bang were to happen (the same as the previous) would (3 Comments)