You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
why is certain planets so far away from the sun? :D
why is a certain PH value a certain color?
can you really float in a rocket in space, if you could would you be able to eat crisps in mid-air?
why does water have a PH 7 but then you can get fizzy water too?
What grades did you get at GCSE and A Level relating to science based courses? (E.g. Biology)
y cnt rockets go tht far in space
what happens in space when you get out of your space ship
what happens if something goes badly wrong in the lab do you have to evacuate or put breathing gear on or what?? ;D
do you use animals in your work?
were you involved in any NASA projects
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?