You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
why are some people shorter than others ?
how do we feel tired?
why do we have different coloured blood cells??
why do some people get burnt and some get a tan from the sun?
why do we get shy ?
could you ever beat your shadow in a race ?
how can you tell if someone is lying ?
why does your hair go frizzy ?
if are skin is ment to protect are organs and bones why does it hurt when we hurt are skin ?
Would you considered doing anything other than science if you was unable to continue with your profession?
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?