You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
Why do all animals make different sounds?
What causes thunder and lighting?
why are some people allergic to things?
why do some people get burnt and some get a tan from the sun?
how do we get attracted to somebody?
somone told me if we sneeze with our eyes open our eyes would pop out… would they?
Why does ice melt and then freeze again?
How does our body grow
why do earthquakes happen more abroad then in the UK
why are some people ginger?
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?