You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
what do you think the world is going to look like in another 50 years?
when the caterpiller goes into the cocoon how does into a butterfly, what does it do inside it?
Will we ever be able to go back in time?
why do u get a bruse if u get hit on the arm?
what is the most dangerous acid called and how would it harm us?
Do you believe in life after death?
when will the world end?
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?