You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
How was the first time ever set?
When you put something onto a USB stick, how does all the information stay on it. What happen?
how fast do our nails grow?
why do we hear the ocean when we put a shell to our ear
How can a phone call another phone miles and miles away do they some sort of wire that connects them?? =]
Around how many stars are there in space?
Why do we dream?
why do some people get burnt and some get a tan from the sun?
Why is fire orange?
Will we ever be able to go back in time?
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?