You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
You have one match, and are trapped in a cold dark room, you have an Oil lamp, a gas heater and a gas stove, which one
Why is it that when someone tells you that there’s billions of stars in the universe,you believe them. But if they
How can something be “new” and “improved”? if it’s new, what was it improving on?
If hydrogen is the most abundant material in the known universe could we not use it to power cars as it’s flammable?
If you could easily generate the heat needed for nuclear fusion then would we use it on a larger scale? Because I
I have recently heard that some anti-matter was captured for about 5 minutes but isn’t it true that when Anti-Matter
when would you use pie as in the science thing
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?