You need to be logged in to see this profile
My Answered Questions
when we are in are mums stomach why do we all start off as women
have you ever been enspired by stephen hawkins
some people say that you can’t be born homosexual. however i disagree with with this. is there any scientific evidence
Do you believe that there could be a God(s)? If so do you think that unexplainable occurances are caused by God(s)?
how deos your intestines work
I had my appendix removed and i was wondering if you can tell me how it got infected/inflammed?
when we are born how do we know how to breathe
when would you use pie as in the science thing
how do trees give us oxygen
- No comments to display
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?