Go on, ask a question…
Ask a Scientist a Question
Sorry, this event is finished and this zone no longer accepts questions.
A steel bar dropped into water sinks, but a huge boat made of steel floats. Why?
Why do I feel dizzy when I spin?
Why do cats always land on their feet?
Is it More Important to Explore Space or the Ocean? and What’s the Chance Earth Will Get Hit by a Giant Asteroid?
Why does some people have a different skin colours?
Hi amy sorry to talk to you so late but, if the moon exploded though that could never happen what would happen to the (1 comment)
why is certain planets so far away from the sun? :D (3 comments)
If the world was to be completely destroyed and another big bang were to happen (the same as the previous) would (3 comments)
Is alpha radiation the most powerful only because it is so much bigger than the other two, and therefore has a higher (1 comment)
And the winner is... (3 comments)
- How can I stop people from bothering me when I’m trying to take part in I’m a Scientist?
- How do I register?
- How do I log in?
- I’ve forgotten my password, what do I do?
- What is this site about?
- What can I do on the site?
- Why hasn’t my question been answered yet?
- Will all my questions get answered?
- How many people are using this site?
- I’m having problems with the website. What should I do?
- Chat seems to be blocked, what can I do?
- When are evictions?
- How can I learn more about these topics?
- What’s all this about £500 prize money?
- Why are the scientists in the Gallery in that order?
- What’s all this about ‘My Science Words’?
- Have you got a video that explains this more easily?
- Can the students win anything?
- How do I give feedback?